We love Vietnam, and the people are particularly gorgeous. Here are 5 things to enjoy whilst in Vietnam.
- Take a cruise in Ha Long Bay – Sit back on a junk cruise in the “Bay of the Descending Dragon” and enjoy the awe inspiring sights of limestone cliffs rising dramatically out of the sea. World famous with very good reason.
- Get yourself something tailor-made in Hoi An - Once known for its trade of silk and ceramics, Hoi An is now famous for its expert tailors. And it’s not just the tailors that are great in Hoi An, so is the food, the people, the beaches, the beautiful pedistrian shopping precinct in the old town… it’s pretty much amazing anywhere you go in Hoi An.
- Stroll the Old Quarter in Hanoi – Get a taste of life in Vietnam as it was 100 years ago. The Old Quarter seems to resist the flow of time with life happening on the pavement. It is home to markets, pagodas, temples, tranquil lakes and fascinating architecture.
- Take a boat trip down the Mekong Delta – discover life on the Mekong Delta. From floating markets, farmers on the river bank, children riding water buffalo, to a maze of the delta’s channels – the scenery is timeless and the experience once in a lifetime (unless of course you visit twice or more!).
- Eat – Vietnamese cuisine has to be some of the best in the world. It’s fresh, it’s light, your taste buds will be thanking you with every mouthful and you can even enjoy a cooking class and bring it home with you!