We wish we could give you ALL a prize and found we were not able to limit it to one so we have chosen another 13 tips as runners up.
The runners up will each receive a $150 voucher towards a Travelbay holiday.
Congratulations to the following Runners Up
* Pack your sense of humour - Gerard Egan
* Never leave home without half a dozen empty zip-lock bags - great for everything! Wet items taken care of, no shampoo spills in bag, great for picking up plants, seeds etc (if travelling locally) and a thousand other uses - Jane Lincoln
* Never underestimate a scarf, it transforms into a beach towel, blanket, hair band, makeshift bag, pillow, wrap skirt or shawl for warmth and sun protection! - Chloe Zophie
* Don't stress if something doesn't go exactly as planned - sometimes the best experiences happen when you don't plan or expect it! - Nitaya Nicholson
* Travel with a big smile and an open heart - Debra Coach
* If you get lost, don't panic. Just yell "adventure!" and keep going, you'll be surprised at what you'll find - Tanaya Allen
* Always carry bottle of water everywhere and wear your most comfortable shoes alwayssssssssss - Lydia Atmadji
* Always make sure you have the right travel insurance to cover everything you are going to be doing - Les Chetwynd
* Email a copy of all your documents (passport insurance etc) to yourself prior to travelling - Barbara Leavold
* Never ever trust a monkey no matter how cute it looks... - Jason Williams
* Take a photo of your luggage. If it gets lost its so much easier for everyone to track your bags down - Alisa Toneman
* Alway carry one change of clothes including fresh underwear in your carry on luggage in case your suitcase doesn't arrive at your destination - Zarina McDonald
* When you first arrive at your motel ask for a card and check it has the full name and address and phone number on it. It is a lot easier to show a card to a taxi or if you are lost rather than trying to pronounce names etc - Margaret Hickey
And we have a very highly commended entry :)
Book a holiday with Travelbay - Isaac Brandon
We loved all your travel tips and over the coming months we'll be sharing more and posting them on social media - they are too good to keep to ourselves. Like us on Facebook if you want to stay in the loop and enjoy other goodies.