When booking a holiday with Travelbay you are very welcome to phone us on 1800 020 020 to book your holiday and arrange any details or email us at email@example.com.
There are various options for making payment:
- you can make your payment over the phone with us by credit or debit card
- you can book online using our shopping cart
- we can send you a payment link
- or we can send you an invoice and you can make a direct bank transfer
The following transaction fees apply:
- We accept Visa and MasterCard – Credit and Debit (over the phone, online and via payment link) with a 1.3% surcharge.
- We accept Amex (over the phone or via payment link) with a 3.2% surcharge.
- We accept direct debits payments – we will send you an invoice with our bank details. There is no charge for payments made by bank transfer / direct debit.
Payment in Full
All of our holidays require payment in full upfront, unless you would like to set up a layby system – see below. We can also arrange your flights and insurance and these require payment in full upfront. As a rule, you can count on these payments being non-refundable as we have to pay the airlines, hotels and our other suppliers immediately as well. If you ever have to cancel and we are able to obtain a refund we will of course pass it on. For more information on our refund policy see here.
If you would like to pay for your holiday in instalments we are able to offer a layby system that is run by a third party. The instalment option allows you to lock in the price we have advertised and make monthly instalments.
The following applies:
- You will be required to complete a customer application form with us over the phone and we will need a copy of your photo ID and credit card. We will email the completed form to you, and then you will need to sign it and email or post it back to us.
- You can choose whether you want to pay for your holiday over 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 months. Your last instalment must be at least 45 days before your departure date.
- The maximum amount per application that can be put on layby is $5,000.
- There is a $100 administration and set up fee for each application which is paid to the 3rd party – we do not charge anything ourselves.
- They also charge a 2.5% card processing fee on all the instalments payments which will be made with Visa or MasterCard.
- Once your application process is complete we will send you your Travelbay your order confirmation.
- Once you have made your final payment, we will send you your booking confirmation.
- Flights and travel insurance cannot be paid for with the layby system as these require full payment upfront.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.