When booking a holiday with Travelbay you are very welcome to phone us on 1800 020 020 to book your holiday and arrange any details or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are various options for making payment:
- you can make your payment over the phone with us by credit or debit card
- you can book online using our shopping cart
- we can send you a payment link
- or we can send you an invoice and you can make a direct bank transfer
The following transaction fees apply:
- We accept Visa and MasterCard – Credit and Debit (over the phone, online and via payment link) with a 1.4% surcharge.
- We accept Amex (over the phone or via payment link) with a 3% surcharge.
- We accept direct debits payments – we will send you an invoice with our bank details. There is no charge for payments made by bank transfer / direct debit.
Payment in Full
All of our holidays require payment in full upfront. We can also arrange your flights and insurance and they also require payment in full upfront. As a rule, you can count on these payments being non-refundable as we have to pay the airlines, hotels and our other suppliers immediately as well. If you ever have to cancel and we are able to obtain a refund we will of course pass it on.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.